- By starting your Groovebook subscription, you are agreeing that we are authorized to charge your credit card monthly at the rate of $2.99. This fee covers a monthly Groovebook of a minimum of 40 photographs and a maximum of 100 photographs. We will send emails and other notifications advising you of upcoming deadlines.
- We may change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes by email.
- CANCELLATION. You may cancel your Groovebook subscription at any time. To cancel, email
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the Groovebook service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Groovebook service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Groovebook or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Groovebook.
- You must not, in the use of Groovebook, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription. We will bill the monthly subscription fee to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Groovebook service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.